William and Sly William and Sly

Now THAT was something!

You don't find a game where it actually makes you wonder what wil happen next and then freak the crap out of you! Boy, that boss at the end just make me freak!

Also, this game had a simple concept, but was so complicated at the same time. Now that I am looking at the medals, there is so much that I missed, so I will be coming back to this. The animation was great, gameplay amazing, and story was nice and simple.

I can't say anything bad about this game, great job!

Inverted Inverted

Wow!

I agree with Isuwyn. Using points instead of time would be great, and so would the addition of levels and specials.

This is by far one of the most creative games that I have ever played. At first I was thinking, oh great, it's tetris. Then I saw the bottom and thought, "oh, a computer" but no, I was controlling that part as well! So, I believe that better instrutions would be great!

This is a fantastic game, please make a sequel!

Skipper Shits On Private Skipper Shits On Private

Not bad, just...

You really need to make a menu to start. On the menu should be "Instructions" and "Begin Mission". Also, there needs to be a more apparent storyline so that there seems to be a purpose to this game. It wasn't worth absolutely nothing, it just needs work. Keep trying and see where this goes. Good luck!

kenny responds:

I'm just a noob, I'm sorry my flash wasn't that great :C

Super Mario Eater Super Mario Eater

I really liked this!

It was very enjoyable. It was a fun game that wasn't stressful and yet not too easy!

Very nice, I like this little game!

Connect 4 Connect 4

I enjoyed it.

That was very enjoyable. Especialy the fact that the computer was a very tough opponent! Good job.

Intuition Game Intuition Game

I mostly enjoy this

I wish that there were some sort of small differences or patterns within the choices and the answer. That'd be a little more interesting I think.

Compulse Compulse

How the heck is one supposed to play???

How am I supposed to play the game and enjoyit if I can't play? There were not adaquet (sp?) instructions, so I tried to clik and drag a block from below and nothing happened. I'm not trying to sound angry and I am not, I just want to know exactally how i am supposed to play, or anyone else for that fact. Sorry, but because of that, no stars.